Monday 4 March 2013

Gluten Free Food Fair - Ellesmere Port

On Saturday morning, I went to the Gluten Free Food Fair in Ellesmere Port Civic Centre. This is a once a year event created by Coeliac UK and the Wirral Coeliac Society, showcasing regional and national producers of gluten free foods, coeliac-friendly B&Bs, information about the disease and much more!

Some of the companies present were:

The Foodamentalists
Juvela
Pig & co.
Glutafin
Mummy's Yummys
Orgran
..and many, many more!

Needless to say, I spent a fortune and also got some good freebies of things I'd never tried before. The next few posts are going to be reviewing some of the products, and posting recipes made with some of the ingredients I purchased there.

The next big event like this is the Allergy Show in Liverpool in October. Visit the website here for more information: http://www.allergyshow.co.uk/liverpool/liverpool-home/ 

Meanwhile, take a look at my haul!

 

If there's anything specific that catches your eye you would like a review of, please leave me a comment below. I'm off to have some breakfast - what to choose!

No comments:

Post a Comment